AXA Research Fund recebe propostas para financiamento de projetos de pesquisa em diversas áreas.
The AXA Research Fund is the scientific philanthropy initiative of global insurance leader AXA dedicated to boosting scientific progress and discoveries that contribute to understand and better prepare against environmental, life and socio-economic risks.
The AXA Chairs scheme is intended to support a significant step change in the development of a Research area within a host Institution and to contribute in a distinctive way to the development of that Research area in line with the Institution’s long term strategy. It aims at creating a full-time academic position in the host Institution and fostering a step-change in the career of the appointed AXA Professor.
Institutions may apply for either:
- AXA Permanent Chair position to be held by an individual Chair holder;
- AXA Successional Chair Programme where the endowment will serve to support a succession of temporary short-term appointments.
Note: In 2017, the AXA will support four to six Chairs.
Data Limite Second Campaign: June 20, 2017.
- The AXA Research Fund partners with academic institutions only;
- Host institutions must be registered in the AXA Research Fund’s database;
- Brazilians Institutions are eligible for funding.
- The Chair holder is expected to be of the highest caliber, as evidenced by the standard indicators for assessing academic excellence (publications in first-rate journals, international stature and network);
- The profile expected is higher than PhD+ten years;
- Other academic affiliations are accepted as long as the AXA Chair Holder is spending more than half of his/her time in the host institution, and his/her publications are issued in the name of the host institution during the whole chair duration.
Benefícios Annual cash flow of €90,000.00 to €120,000.00 (depending on the Chair holder seniority).
Fonte As informações descritas acima foram obtidas na homepage da Financiadora.
Para maiores informações, clique aqui