I want to obtain credits in a graduate course

If you are a Portuguese-speaker student or have language proficiency in Portuguese, you may enrol in a regular discipline in any graduate program at Unifesp.

Because you are not a regular enregistered student, you can enrol in a discipline as a ”special student” (aluno especial).

Please, visit the webpage of our graduate programs and follow the instructions to become a ”special student” enregistered in a graduate discipline.

If you are not a Portuguese-speaker student or want to study in a foreign language, please inform yourself through the Catalog of Graduate Courses to access the list of graduate courses offered in foreign languages, instruction for enrollment and contact of in-charge instructors.